RECON is the best choice for turnaround work as well as routine repairs. Below are summaries for some of the services we offer that we feel are all part of completing projects in a thorough and complete manner:
- We offer up front budget analysis packages, complete with scheduling, cost breakdowns, complete material evaluation and heat transfer analysis at no cost to the customer. We also offer refractory design & engineering at the customer’s request. This service allows the customer to gather & provide more information to help us all make better and more efficient decisions for the new competitive environment we work in today.
- We offer unsurpassed experience in installation methods, turnaround planning and current products used in units throughout the industry.
- During projects / turnarounds we provide the customer up to date information on cost, scheduling progress and any potential roadblocks that might impact the time frame or cost of the turnaround / project. We take pride in meeting our budgets and scheduled deadlines, as well as submitting suggestions for alternative solutions to problems that are encountered during schedule driven projects such as turnarounds.
- We offer the most experienced group of refractory managers and well trained installation craftsmen that can be found in the refractory industry anywhere in the world. Our goal is to maintain constant improvement for our craftsmen and our management team.
- We keep complete as built drawings during project execution and at the completion of a job we have the changes incorporated into the existing drawings. We build new drawings and provide the customer with vellums for their files. We can provide our customers with the drawings on floppy disk in the format requested by the customer, saving money for our customers by eliminating the need to hire computer draftsman to update your drawings electronically.
- We have a complete and comprehensive Quality Control Program that is continually modified to incorporate the latest technology, new products and installation methods that are developed. We work closely with the customers engineering departments developing some of the new methods mentioned above.